Thursday, September 27, 2007

First Ever Blog

Hi Everyone,
My name is... well for identidy purposes I will call myself "Little Rock," and this is my first ever blog. I just celebrated my 3 month birthday. When I was born I was 6 lbs. and 7 ounces and was 18 inches long. Now I am a big boy, I weigh about 12 lbs.? depending on how full my diaper is and I am over 22 inches long. One might think that I am too young to have a blog, but I am very advanced for my age. That must come from my Mommy, because my Daddy still isn't advanced for my age. Anyway, this is going to be the place where I will post pictures of me and my parents when we take some and also this is where I will let everyone know about my daily life. It's my favorite time of the day now... bottle time! I'll write again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Josh, im not sure if this is you, but have you ever taught 5th grade math at elkhart elementary school? if you have, then i once was your student haha. if you do reply, please email me at jacww4@mizzou.edu

thanks!