Monday, October 8, 2007

I am sooooo Busy!

Well another week is upon us and what a week it was last week. Grandma was out of town living it up in Branson, MO so I got to stay with a couple of different people for the week. On Monday I stayed with Grandpa, on Tuesday with Aunt Val and the rest of the week I was with Daddy. Daddy and I had some fun. We went to a few places but the most fun was when we went to get the oil changed on the Jeep Friday. I sat and stared at a little girl for about 30 minutes then it got too exciting for me that I fell asleep. Over the weekend I went to Daddy's football game. Was it ever windy, my car seat actually blew over... don't worry I wasn't in it. Daddy's team lost, again. On Saturday night we went to Coach Hoff's house and saw Hannah Hoffman, she is 6 months old. We stared at each other and I told her that I have two teeth popping through already and another one that is set to come through. I can't wait to eat my first hamburger. And on Saturday we watched the Rockies win and advance into the National League Championship series... well, I watched and Mommy and Daddy slept. Yesterday I watched the Broncos, for a little while and then watched Daddy's Yankees win against the Indians... I wonder if Joba thinks that name is offensive??? For some reason I couldn't find the Mets' game? Who are they playing? You would think that since we have 200 channels I would be able to find their playoff game. huh? Anyway, I am back at Grandma and Grandpa's now, Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: